Proven Lawyer Focused on Results
At Corless Barfield Trial Group, located in Tampa, we are committed to helping property owners and personal injury victims recover the compensation they deserve. Whether your residential or commercial property was damaged due to sinkhole activity, or you were hurt in a car accident caused by a negligent motorist, our Florida legal team will build a strong case in your favor based on the facts.
Sinkholes can cause extensive property damage. Our Tampa sinkhole legal team can provide sound counsel and representation with all aspects relating to sinkhole activity, including:
- Confirming sinkhole activity
- Sinkhole property repairs
- Sinkhole laws
- Why hire an attorney
- Catastrophic ground cover collapse coverage
- Sinkhole claims
- Sinkhole claim denials
- Sinkhole settlements
- Sinkholes and homeowners insurance
- Condo sinkhole damage
- Commercial building sinkhole damage
- Apartment building sinkhole damage
- Real estate sales and sinkholes
- Sinkhole geological survey
- Alternative causes of sinkhole damage
- Sinkhole FAQs
Founding attorney, Ted A. Corless, has handled more than 1,300 sinkhole property damage cases for Florida clients since 1998. He knows what type of evidence to look for, how to file a claim and what to do if an insurer denies a valid claim.
Insurance policies and the claims associated with them are literal breeding grounds for litigation between insurance companies and their insureds. Insurance coverage exists as a core element in virtually all areas of civil litigation, whether the dispute is associated with property damage, liability claims in a wide variety of forms or extra-contractual damages, commonly referred to as "bad faith" actions by an insurance company.
Our law firm assists clients with a range of insurance matters such as:
- Homeowner insurance claim denials
- Commercial property insurance claims
- Fire and smoke damage claims
- Water damage claims
- Hurricane wind damage claims
- Commercial hurricane wind damage claims
- Life insurance claim denials
- Disability insurance claims
- Bad faith insurance claims
- Business interruption claim denials
- Personal articles protection
- Florida Civil Remedy statute
- Failure to defend
- Underpayment of claims
- How to hire an insurance lawyer
Ted A. Corless previously represented Florida insurance companies. Today, he uses his inside knowledge to help insured individuals collect the benefits to which they are entitled.
If you or someone you love suffered injuries caused by another's negligence or carelessness, you may be entitled to compensation. We represent clients in a range of personal injury claims, including:
- Personal injury litigation
- Negligent hiring or negligent retention
- Catastrophic injuries and wrongful death
- Premises liability
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Product liability
- Professional negligence
We will thoroughly investigate your situation and seek all available damages, which may include medical expenses, lost wages, lost earning capacity, pain and suffering, and loss of ability to enjoy life.
Focused on Solutions
To schedule a free consultation and discuss your legal issue with us, contact us online or call 813-498-1623 or 877-517-5595. We answer phone calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Evening and weekend appointments are available by request.
Corless Barfield Trial Group handles cases on a contingency fee basis. That means you owe nothing up front.