Tampa Insurance Law Firm
Choosing an attorney to handle your insurance dispute is one of the most important decisions you will make. You need a lawyer who not only understands the relevant laws, but also knows the insurance industry from the inside out. We at Corless Barfield Trial Group in Tampa have compiled a list of qualities to look for when looking for a lawyer to handle your insurance matter:
- Knowledge of insurance laws — In order to help you collect the insurance benefits that are rightfully yours, it is essential that a lawyer has a detailed understanding of all current insurance laws.
- Experience representing insurance companies — By having represented insurance companies, an attorney brings an insider's knowledge of the opposition. This means he or she knows how insurance companies work, as well as the methods they use to minimize or avoid paying on claims.
- Litigation experience — Some lawyers prefer to settle cases outside the courtroom. You need an attorney who will explore all avenues of dispute resolution, but who is not afraid to take on powerful insurance companies at trial.
- References — Word of mouth is often the most reliable recommendation for an attorney. If former clients or even other attorneys vouch for a lawyer, consider this individual as a good candidate.
- Reputation — By hiring an attorney with a reputation for integrity, ethical behavior and a drive to get results, you can feel confident in your lawyer's ability and dedication to your cause.
- Putting clients first — A good insurance lawyer puts his or her clients' needs first at all times.
- Responsive service — No one wants an attorney who doesn't return phone calls or answer questions in a timely manner. Ask a prospective lawyer how long it generally takes to return phone calls and how involved he or she will be with you throughout the case.
At Corless Barfield Trial Group, we meet all these qualifications and more. Our law firm has a proven record of success and is dedicated to helping policyholders collect the money we deserve. At the negotiation table or in the courtroom, we are committed to helping our clients achieve justice.
For more information about how to hire an insurance lawyer, contact us online or call 813-498-1623 or 877-517-5595. We offer free initial consultations and handle insurance dispute cases on a contingency fee basis. That means you pay nothing until we get results for you.
We answer phone calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.